for the "constructed image" project, each student will have two minutes to present their work to the museum exhibition coordinator (me) and explain how this is the proper image to promote the exhibit. consider the motivations and needs of the exhibition director:
- will they care how hard it was to rig the lighting?
- will they care about how many people come to the exhibit, and the role this piece plays in that?
- will they care about your process?
- will they care about how the subject's life is portrayed?
- will they care about the clarity and meaning of the image?
after each student's explanation, five minutes will be given for open class criticism.